Search found 593 matches
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:49 pm
- Forum: इतिहास और लोकतान्त्रिक प्रक्रियाओं पर चर्चा - History & Democratic Procedures Discussions Board
- Topic: वेदों में Corruption के बारे में
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3207
Corruption in Governance Atharv Ved 5.18 Sage Counsel • नैतां ते देवा अददुस्तुभ्यं नृपते अत्तवे ! • मा ब्राह्मणस्य राजन्य गां जिघित्सो जनाद्याम् !! अथर्व 5/18/1 • O King the wise counsel by the learned has not been given to you be treated like fodder. • अक्षद्रुग्धो राजन्य: पाप आत्मप्राजित: ! • सा ...
- Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:25 pm
- Forum: राईट टू रिकाल समूह जमीनी स्तर कार्य के प्रमाण ; RTR group ground work proof
- Topic: What is the best way at present to bring right to recall?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3589
Dear Friends, Jai Bharat. Right to recall(RTR) says that the people who vote for their leader should have the power to remove/recall the leader if he does not keep the promises or does not come up to the expectations of the voters. It is there in our tradition since millenia and is mentioned in Atha...
- Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:19 pm
- Forum: प्रजा अधीन-राजा समूह` प्रस्तावित क़ानून-ड्राफ्ट पर चर्चा -Right to recall Group Drafts Discussion
- Topic: What happens if 30,000 similar complaints are filed?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3686
Dear Friends, Jai Bharat. Refer to the thread containing RTI2 as proposed by Rahulbhai- http://forum.rahulmehta.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2 A common question is say that 30 crore people want `Reduce petrol prices`. And 30,000 applications are filed in different offices of patwari in different language...